Insurance and Financing
Hearthside Dentistry accepts most major PPO insurance plans. Below are some of the major companies we are in-network with. These insurance companies are affiliated with smaller companies that we accept as well.
Our office would be happy to verify your insurance coverage if you have questions.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Connection (GEHA)
- Dental Benefit Providers/United HealthCare
The Colorado state legislature passed Senate Bill (SB) 65, which requires all healthcare providers and facilities to publish a list of cash pay prices (fees) as of January 1st, 2018. The fees for the 15 most common healthcare services provided by the office is required to be made available electronically or on the provider’s website and are as follows:
- D0120-Periodic Oral Evaluation $53
- D0140-Limited Oral Eval-Prob Focused $93
- D0150-Comprehensive Oral Evaluation $104
- D0220-Intraoral Periapical 1st Image $28
- D0230-Intraoral – Periapical, Addt’l $28
- D0274-Bitewings – Four Images $69
- D0330-Panoramic Image $141
- D1110-Prophylaxis – Adult $99
- D2391-Resin-Based Comp – 1 Surf,Post $199
- D2392-Resin-Based Comp – 2 Surf,Post $265
- D2393-Resin-Based Comp – 3 Surf,Post $340
- D2740-Crown – Porc/Ceramic Substrate $1295
- D2950-Core Buildup $285
- D9230-Inhalation of Nitrous Oxide $77
- D9940-Occlusal Guard $686
For any of our patients that do not have dental insurance, we offer CareCredit financing and an in-house discount plan.
We understand dental services can be costly and want to accommodate all of our patients.